Are you ready for an evening Dining with the Stars?
This year Steps for Life, in association with our friends at Raising Hope NZ, are hosting a gala dinner evening not to be missed!
Dining with the Stars, hosted by Sky TV presenter Stephen McIvor, will be getting up close with some of our favourite Kiwis. Join Stephen as he interviews and invites audience questions with:
- Rugby legend and mental health advocate Sir John Kirwan
- Former WBO Heavyweight Champion of the World Joseph Parker
- Breakfast hosts Hayley Holt and Jack Tame
- Actor, comedian, director Madeleine Sami
- plus our very own co-founder, former Rugby League player, Boxer and current Sky TV presenter Monty Betham
This fantastic 5-star black tie entertainment event will also feature a sumptuous three-course meal, fine beverages, charity auctions and goody bags plus you can dance the night away after the interviews with ‘The Monroes’.
This will be Auckland’s premium night out for hospitality and entertainment.
Date: 18 August, 2018
Venue: The Hilton, Auckland
Dress code: Black Tie
Celebrity Guest Panel: Sir John Kirwan, Hayley Holt, Jack Tame, Madeleine Sami, Joseph Parker, Monty Betham
TICKET SALES HAVE CLOSED
We are thrilled to have the support of the wonderful team at Raising Hope NZ in the hosting of this event - thank you!