A refreshing smoothie packed with the goodness of greens and a very good dose of vitamin C to boost your immune system.
- 2 handfuls spinach, well washed
- 1 1/2 cups chilled water or coconut water
- 1/2 banana, peeled and chopped into small pieces (ideally frozen)
- 1–2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
In a blender or food processor, blend the spinach and chilled water or coconut water thoroughly.
Add the chopped banana and kiwifruit.
Blend until smooth. Add more water if you like.
Serve with ice.
- You can use green or golden kiwifruit in this recipe.
Nutrition information per serve
kJ = 601 kcals = 144 Carbs = 32g Protein = 3g Fat = <1g Fibre = 6g
Grab a copy of Claire’s amazing 10-step guide to feeling fabulous every day – it’s FREE!
See Claire’s best-selling books, Lose Weight for Life and Feel Good for Life
For more ideas and inspiration, check out www.claireturnbull.co.nz and find Claire on Facebook
For one-on-one nutrition advice, visit Claire’s team of dietitians / nutritionists at Mission Nutrition