This is such a tasty and nutritious salad which is ready in next to no time!
- 2 cups of cooked Red Quinoa
- 2 cups of roasted pumpkin chunks
- 1 roasted red capsicum sliced (skin removed)
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 small red onion very finely sliced
- 1 avocado – chopped
- Handful of chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup of pinenuts
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
Simply mix all the ingredients together and serve. It makes a great healthy lunch or is ideal to serve alongside some meat, fish, seafood or tofu for dinner with some extra salad greens or veggies.
- You can use normal white quinoa if you like too!
- Use any nuts or seeds you like or whatever you have in
- You can replace the capsicum with tomato
Grab a copy of Claire’s amazing 10-step guide to feeling fabulous every day – it’s FREE!
See Claire’s best-selling books, Lose Weight for Life and Feel Good for Life
For more ideas and inspiration, check out www.claireturnbull.co.nz and find Claire on Facebook
For one-on-one nutrition advice, visit Claire’s team of dietitians / nutritionists at Mission Nutrition